First post.

hey

Nice, liking the auto maps!

Sweet site!

Very cool we are doing a site for this! I've seen other sites try to do this in the past but weren't so great, with our name/community/awesome developers I'm sure this will be much better/more useful to a lot of people. I've added one store so far, will definitely be working on this more over the weekend! Thanks for sharing with us Kevin.

Sue-wheat!
Fhx 4 the invite!

thanks for the invite teo!
will try my best.

thanks for the invite. I believe that this new proposal is an excellent idea

yes, this will be a very useful database! any vinyl junkie who travels knows how helpful a place like this would be.

Really like this as there is no reliable list and the one on Record Store Day site is not reliable. Thanks for the invite to participate!

This will be awesome.
I did not need another hobby, though.

Great to see this site - the guy who was / is running www.recordshops.org had a recent plea for funds to support the web traffic to his website so it's also good to see a similar website which has the backing of Discogs.

death blow to google dredge! and now, my departure, a record store road trip for all!

I made a double entry for RundgÄng Malmö Sweden

could a moderator plz delete the first entry added, the url is incorrect...

Thanks for the invitation to this. I'll do my best to add good info!

hello all! nice one here :-)
don't get around much these days but will add my local faves.

Thanks for the invite! Dutifully adding all my locals plus other memorable stores from holidays etc.

Are we able to invite other Discogs users to help submit, or is this for invitees-only at the moment?

Hi Teo, thanks for the invite. Really liking the Vinyl Hub, as we're planing on a long trip to Europe this summer. After lengthy discussions with my wife, I've managed to convince her that me digging for vinyl in Amsterdam, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, and Berlin will be in our families best interests :)

Are we able to invite other Discogs users to help submit, or is this for invitees-only at the moment?

It is invite-only at the moment. We plan to open it up quite soon though!

I've managed to convince her that me digging for vinyl in Amsterdam, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, and Berlin will be in our families best interests :)

In all seriousness, you always get to interesting places record shopping! The hard bit is keeping others entertained as you sift through 1000s of dusty old records...

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.